Sorry for a lack of updated fishing reports. Haven't been around a computer alot lately. I also have been bad at keeping up with pictures.

fishing has been up and down the last two weeks. Lots of cold water everywhere! Shoreline out past 200 fow. Fishing during the day time was excellent one day, then slow the next, then good again.

Tuesday afternoon fished 100-120 fow on straight east of town. Ended with 8 fish and missed a couple. Half lake trout and half salmon. 300 copper, leadcores and deep riggers.

Weds afternoon fished 80-150 fow with 140-150 being the best. Lots of fish below the boat but they were not really active. Ended with 9 in the boat and missed a handful more. Found a pocket of rainbows which made for a lot of fun! High leadcores and SWR down 50 were the best.

Thursday was forced inside due to rough water. Fished 30-35 fow north of Wind Point. Struggled in the rough water but managed to boat 7 fish. Two nice kings and the rest "eaters." Really hard to mantain speed/control, but glad i had my Tiara! High leadcores and SWR riggers were the best.

Best baits the last three trips have been by far Dreamweaver Super Slims. Various patterns were working but Cheap Sunglasses with a piece of green glow tape was the most consistent (all year actually). The Magic Man stood out in the shallow water too. Various Spin Doctors have been catching fish occasionally too, but not as good as the SS's. Have tried other size spoons with little success. On weds the rainbows were loving a mag purple Pro King, official name unknown.

sorry for the lengthy report. I will try to be more up to date in the future.

mike

my charter was canceled so we plan on going swimming today, so i would gladly take some warm water...for today, but then you have to take it back again!

j.j.

how was the perch fishing? i haven't been perch fishing in about a mouth but really want to get back out again.

With all the west winds and cold water it's been a tough year for the Perch.

I did find a place that most people don't normally fish that's been ok.

Last year was my first year with a boat out there and I spent most of the year learning how to Salmon fish and didn't Perch fish as much as I should have.

This year I'm trying to do a little more Perch fishing.