wheres the hunting video section

mattmishler

i just got a new flip video for my birthday and i hoping to get in the woods to get some video it has 4 hours of vid on and i didnt have any place to put it on here lol just thought i would give you somthing to do mike.

Matt,

You still have to upload them to youtube first. I would keep the videos 10 minutes or less. Lots of people do not have fast internet connections. I am one of these people and only connect at 400k. :(

I am one of these people and only connect at 400k. :(

Mike that really comes as a shock with as much as you do with websites and what have you...don't offer it in your area?

Mike that really comes as a shock with as much as you do with websites and what have you...don't offer it in your area?

Trust me.....If there was a way for me to have faster internet, I would. I live 3 minutes from down town Otsego in a new developement. The way the phone line is ran into my developement, I am 29,000' from the dsl hub. Every year I call the cable and phone company and ask for the high speed stuff. The cable and phone companies dont see a return on their investment, and want to do anything about it. :( I am fortunate to be able to connect at 400K, and this costs me $40 per month. :eek:

All of my web work takes me longer to complete. :(