West Michigan Crappie Fishing League For 2007

boatrs1.gif

Hello Members,

If you don't know me, my name is Rich. I run the fishing events for the West Mich. Fishing League on Lake Michigan. Well what I like to know is, how many pan fishermen would like me to start a crappie tournaments for you guys that like to fish pan fish in the inland lakes. I will probly have all 5 events on Gun Lake at the state park campground boat launch. Now for each of these events that I have I will have to get a permite for each fishing tournament and they cost this year $25.00 each with no refunds. So I will have to have at least 15 - 25 boats in this fishing league to even run this fishing league at all. Also I will need to charge each captain a fee to join this league so it will help cover the cost of the permites that I will be getting. Whatever is left over I will use it for the plaque that I will be making for the points champion. Now I probly will not start this pan fish fishing league till next year in 2007, I just really like to know how many fishermen on here would like to start such thing fishing together. I know the guys that fish on the West Michigan Fishing League just love fishing together in these fishing tournaments that I run for them. Well let me know how many of you would like me to start such fishing league up for next year. I cannot do these pan fishing tournaments this year because I have to get tournament permites in the beginning of the year. These events may be on a Saturday or Sunday

crappie10.gif

Rules For 2007

Lake: Gun Lake

Fishin Times: 5:00am-10:00am (Must Pay $15.00 Per Boat For Entry Fee By 4:30am)

Weigh In: 11:00am Sharp

Teams: 2 Man Fishing Teams

Points (CRAPPIES ONLY): 1 Point Per Crappie That You Weigh In and Total Weight Of Fish Up To 50 Crappies Per Team.

Winnings:

1st

2nd

3rd

No Tie Breakers

Thanks,

Caznik

Well after some PM's that I did get since I wanted to see if anyone would be interested in a pan fishing league. I will have to do alot more resurch into the rules of doing this. I really didn't know that there was even such a thing of crappie tournaments in this world till now. So I will probly change the 50 fish weigh in and do something else. Well keep on letting me know if you would be still interested because I like to do this for the fishermen that like to do this for next year.

Let me know,

Caznik

So, no Trout/Salmon or this is in addition to?????

Nope,

Just pan fish (Crappies), just something that I may start next year and I like to see now who is interrested in this type of fishing league. Are you?

Caznik

• 1 month later...