W. Michigan Fishing League Points Champ Prizes For 2006

boatrs.gif

West Michigan Fishing League 2006,

I now have all the points champion ship prizes for the end of the year for 2006 together. For the members that do not know what I do during the fishing league is. Each tournament we have for each month from May-September of 2006. I keep track of each fishing team points that they get at each tournament. At the end of the year who ever has the most points will win all of these prizes. Thanks to the Great Lakes Fisherman Web Site, thefishdog Co., and Sarah C and me (Caznik). For donating all these prizes for the great fishing league that we have now.

Here are some prizes for 2006

prizes06.jpg

Plague cut by Sarah C and finished by Caznik

trophy06.jpg

This State of Michigan plaque is with a clock, lure, and some ingraving. Everything was finished by me (Caznik).

Two 8 1/2' Okuma Classic downrigger rods with two Magda Pro Line Counter Reels donated by thefishdog Co.

magnapro06.jpg

Also two $25.00 fishdog gift certificates donated by the Great Lakes Fisherman Web Site. Thanks to GLF

gifts06.jpg

As of right now looks like Team Dirty Dog is in the lead for all the prizes. You think you can beat him by the end of the year. Well lets see and good luck to all members that are in the West Michigan Fishing League.

More Prizes For 2006

Dreamweaver Spin Doctors Prize

spinnys.jpg

This prize is to the team captain that catches the biggest fish for the end of the year thanks to all the Team Captains that donated one spin doctor for the year. As of right now looks like Team Catfishhoge is in the lead for all the Spin Doctors with a 11lb. King. Lets see who will be the Team captain that can beat this fish by the end of the year.

Good Luck To Everyone,

Caznik :cool: