Fished out of St. Joe yesterday afternoon with Creek-Chub and his dad on their boat from 12-7 after whacking a couple on the pier in the AM. Wasn't expecting much, but it beat working and turned out pretty good.

We started in 100' and trolled out to 150', picked up a real nice coho on a full core at about 120' on a mag blue and green Proking. Had a few stand-ups on the riggers (that trend lasted the whole afternoon with about 6 total) and I'm guessing fish were just slapping at the baits and not getting stuck. Picked up a king on a full core on the out-troll as well, another mag Proking victim. On the in-troll we took a rip on the wire w/ blue bubble set-up back 196' set on 3 (mag dipsy) and landed another king. Flipped it and headed out taking another king on the full core, this time on a standard Proking blue bubble. Hit 150' came back in and popped a double on the riggers-steelie on a SWR/standard blue bubble Proking and a king on a blue dolphin. Was quiet for a bit and we started woking our best depth (110-120). Took another king on the wire set-up, had a knockoff on the rigger, and lost another fish on the Powerpro dipsy as we were pulling lines.

Water temp never got below 65* that I remember and speed was just under 3mph most of the day. Few boats working in close, but the water wasn't any cooler in there and didn't see any nets raised.

All in all a decent afternoon going 7-9 with about a fish an hour average...I was pleased for middle of June to be able to pick away at them on a beautiful day.

All cookie cutter kings (4-8#) and the steelhead went about 5#. The two steelhead off the pier yesterday went 9# and 10#. The coho was the best fish IMO of the day as it probably went 6#-real thick.

Edit: Woops, sorry for the double post