St. Joe Fishing League July 8th (with a kicker)

Steve Arend

We will be having a St. Joe Fishing League event held on Saturday, July 8th and the weigh in will be held at the “Lodgeâ€. It will be $25 per boat with a 9 rod and 3 man DNR limit weighing your best (1) man DNR limit. 10 points per fish + weight.

This tournament will have a kicker!!!!!!

There will be a 10 point bonus for bring in at least (1) perch. You are allowed to catch a 3 man limit on perch and weigh your best (1) man DNR limit for perch. The 10 bonus points + weight will be added to your over all score.

We will be paying out for:

$5 per boat for big fish

50% for 1st place

30% for 2nd place

20% for 3rd place

Start time will be no earlier then 5:30am and pull lines at 1:00pm. Weigh-in will be around 2:30pm.

If we catch enough perch I would like to do a perch fry after the weigh-in if we don’t have any perch then I should have some fish that I can use and I’ll take what ever you can donate.

Start planning for this outing now we only have 3 weeks to go.

If I missed anything or I’m not clear on something, let me know.

• 3 weeks later...

We're still looking for more boats. Right now we have

Running Arends

SalmonSlayer

Creek-Chub

Midway

tgafish

fish-On

Any others?

I am also looking for 1 riders for this event. If you’re interested get a hold of me.

Steve

I'm still trying to figure out how to weigh in and leave for Chicago at 3:00 pm. Looks like I am probably out. Call me Steve if you still need a rider, as long as you drop me off by 1:30 to 1:45 pm. (......................man did I just type that????????????) No clean up would make it easier to get permission to go, if you know what I mean.