Meeting people from this site

Last Thursday I had the pleasure of meeting Prof. I was near Mt. Pleasant helping a friend do some boat rigging. I had some Makita batteries that John wanted, and Mt Pleasant was as close as we were going to be to one another. We did get a few minutes to talk fishing and boats. Maybe we can fish together sometime. It's always good to be able to put a face with a name. John is a Professor at Ferris State. They must have a liberal dress code for profs @ Ferris, because John was between classes, and he looked like he came to go fishing. LOL Not that he wasn't dressed neat and clean, but I was expecting a suit.:) Tight Lines John, and let us know if you need any help.:)

I met John and his sons the other week and have to say they seem like real good people. Plan on having them on my boat this year. I have met many people from this site and have to say it is almost always a pleasant experience.

Last weekend was pretty nice to get to meet and or talk to the boys from the site. 2Unreel was nice enough to take me and Fishwhisperer out today for his shakedown trip, that was awesome. Lots of good people on this site that go out of there way to help make a good name for all us sportsman.:D

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the kind words guys. Yes, it was great meeting the both of you and that may be the best part of this site - not only getting to know some of you virtually, but also face to face. Nick has invited us over to the Muskegon tournament on the 23rd so we hope to meet of the group then. In fact, were camping there Friday and Saturday nights so, if anyone else is staying over, I hope you will feel free to say hi - especially if you have a good fish story or two… I’m sure I’ll believe all of them.;)