Big Jon Rocks

I won 2 manual capt paks a couple of years ago in a fishing tournament. Well the clutches never did work real well. In fact last year had to use channel locks to tighten the clutch to get it to somewhat hold. Well I asked if they could be retrofitted to the new one crank clutch system, and they told me yes it can be done, and it would be covered under warrenty. I think that speaks volumes about these guys and their great customer service. Makes me feel great about purchasing the new brutes from them. Thumbs up:D

Sean is that boat Blue.. and you got it when, I sold my boat to a man in the U.P in 2004, she was called special lady and it looks very much like our old boat and trailer... I can send you pics of our old boat too, but what are the odds of that, that you bought it a summer after I sold our to a man in the UP...???? Hmm she was such a great boat.. let me know.

Sean is that boat Blue.. and you got it when, I sold my boat to a man in the U.P in 2004, she was called special lady and it looks very much like our old boat and trailer... I can send you pics of our old boat too, but what are the odds of that, that you bought it a summer after I sold our to a man in the UP...???? Hmm she was such a great boat.. let me know.

Yep its blue my favorite color! Its very possible. My brother bought the boat and I bought it from him. He didn't have it but a year or two, and decided to start a family, so he sold the boat to me. You have me really curious, so I just looked at my registration, which is due this year:(. I bought the boat in april of 06 and he had it about 2 summers so its highly likely this is your old boat!:D Send me some pics if you don't mind. I will pm you with my email addy. Thanks.