Those trolling in and around the piers are catching some brown trout on body baits and small spoons. Chinook and lake trout were taken when trolling north towards the Point. Yellow, red and green spoons in 70 to 130 feet of water produced the best. There are still plenty of baitfish around the piers.

Fished yesterday morning out of Frankfort, down toward the Herring Hole. 4 for 6 all fish were jacks barely two pounds, shook 'em off with the pliers. most came on Hey Baby on a slider, the others on White Chilly Willy on a rigger 75 down. Surface temp was 15 degrees warmer than last week, around 56. Fished in 130-230 feet. Hope the big fish are there this weekend. Good luck to all.

Went out again Monday morning as my friends did pretty good over the weekend out of Frankfort. The bite was slow, I went 2 for 2 both on full core. The better king was about 10# on Blue Dolphin in about 220 feet. I will be going either out of Frankfort or the islands out of Glen Arbor on Thursday, weather depending.