Great Lakes Fisherman Buisness Cards

GLF

A lot of you have found the site from a buisness card left on your vehicle at a boat launch. To date, I have passes out over 1,000 cards between boat launches, fishing shows, and outdoor shows. Thanks Dave, Mark, Steve, and anyone who worked the shows with them in passing them out.

My goal for this site is to be one of the best fishing sites on the internet. I am looking for some members who would be willing to pass them out or put them on vehicles at some of the launches they fish. I have found that the best place to put them is on the drivers window above the door handle. I currently have an order in for an additional 3,000 cards. I did not skimp on the quality of the cards, so they are costing me plenty. The cards are supposed to be shipped on 6/6/2006 and I expect them here on 6/14/2006.

I have South West Michigan covered pretty good. I am looking for members from Grand Haven and North on the West side, the whole East side of Michigan and all of the other states, and Ontario that border a Great Lake.

If you are willing to help out, send me a private message and tell me where you are located.

Thanks,

Mike

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to thank fishchallenger, Mike, Priority1, The Dog House, and slipknot for offering their time to help out, to pass out buissness cards.

I started out putting them under the windshield wiper. I think I have better results by putting them on the drivers side, between the glass and the window molding, above the door handle. I also put the cards upright so they can read it while they are unlocking the door.

I am still looking for members who are willing to take a day or two(it only takes 10 - 15 minutes per ramp), to go to a boat ramp near their house to put cards on vehicles. If you are interested in helping this site grow, send me a private message.

Thanks,

Mike

:KevorkianSpook: