Furuno 10'' Navnet VX1 - MFD, Sounder, Radar

I am looking to sell the complete package or I possibly split it up. The system was on the boat when I purchased it with the exception of the radar dome. I purchased the dome and mount new and installed about 4 years ago. System has 1259 hours of total use and the radar has 227 hours of transmission time.

Navnet 10'' VX1 Display - un-cut power cable and data cables that were originally to data repeater - $1000

GPS Antenna GP-320B - Cable was cut and spliced by the original installer but still intact, worked flawlessly as long as I owned it - $150

ETR-6/10N 600w or 1kw Sounder Module - uncut power cable and network cable - $250

Radar dome RSB-0094 2kw 24 mile with 50 foot cable - CABLE UNCUT! - $800

12'' aft slanting radar mount with a slight tilt down - $100

CMAP NT+ Lake MIchigan, Huron, Northern Channel and Georgian Bay - $100

I have already upgraded and will sell the complete package for $2000 and deliver within reason or cover shipping to the ConUS for the whole deal. If anything is sold individually buyer will pay for shipping.

I feel I have priced these items fairly and am offering a good deal for the package especially considering their condition. Feel free to PM me with any questions.

thanks

Josh

photo_590180.jpg