Fishing Jackets, T shirts, and hats

Hey guys, just wanted to pass on some info about one of our members. jimcr does embroidering and t shirts. He just finished an order for me and they look AWESOME!! I couldn't be happier. I sent Jim a picture of my boat and he set it up. I checked some prices from other places before contacting Jim and he beat them by a mile! His work is way more detailed than other embroidery shops and Jim took pride in getting it perfect. So if anybody is interested in Tournament apparell or any clothing for that matter I would deffinetly recommend Jim. Sorry the pictures of the jackets don't do them any justice but between the one with the flash and without you can see the detail.

IMG_4191.jpg

IMG_4185.jpg

IMG_4188.jpg

The nice thing about how Jim does the T shirt is he uses Vinyl so you don't have to pay for silk screening set up if you only want a few Shirts.

Them look great. dose he have a website. The lady that dose all of our stuff dosent have a real good hat selection. I wanna get some.

I don't think he has a website, but I know he can get literally anything you want. Pm Jim and he will help you out.