Best in the Milwaukee Area

If you guys have a free minute or two, I would greatly appreciate taking the time to vote for Proposition Fishing Charters for best charter in the Milwaukee area. We made the top five last year and would really like to be in the top three this year! Every vote helps!

thanks in advance!

http://wisn-springfever.cityvoter.com/proposition-sport-fishing/biz/545692

Ok I voted but now if we could just get the boat in the water......

I looked to see if by some chance you guys had made it in yesterday but no dice. I was hoping to launch out of Racine this past weekend but the weather scared me away. It didn't look that bad on Saturday when i took a peak at North Point Marina around 4p.m.

Yesterday we waitd for the storms that never seemed to materialize. It appears one 16fter capcized down near Pastrick but It really didn't look half as horrible as it did last weekend.

we'll I'm saying a prayer that we have hospitable weather this weekend and I can get the boat out on her maiden trip for this year.

Thanks Phil!

the weather is the only thing helping me cope with not having the boat in the water yet, but seeing all the salmon out of Racine is not helping!

I heard about the boat out of Pastrick. Thankfully everyone was ok. Doesn't take long for hypothermia to kick in in 60-70 degree water. 30-40 degree is almost instant!

Also thanks to anyone else who has voted!