Tranformers - Revenge of The Fallen

GLF

My family and I went and saw the new Transformers movie yesterday. I would rate this movie as a 5 star movie out of a 1-5 star rating. :thumb: The movie is 2 hours and 24 minutes, so dont drink a lot of liquids before you go. The movie is filled with non-stop action, adult humor, and great special affects.

If you liked the first one, you will definately like this one. In the end, they left the opening for a sequal.

Some of the movie critics are beating this movie up. I liked the first one, so I will check this one out as well. Probobly wait till its on dvd though:D

I am not sure why the critics are beating this movie up. :confused: I have seen movies that the critics rated high, and the movie completely stunk! It probably depends on what kind of movies the critics like. :rolleyes:

If you liked the first one, you will definately like this one.

i just read something about people are crying racism over a couple of the robots....i havent seen it but apparently there are a couple named skids and mudflap that talk ghetto.....hopefully i dont make myself look bad here but i am so friggin tired about everything being called racist...you cant even enjoy a good speedy gonzalas cartoon without being accused of racism towards mexicans...when is enough enough already:angry2: