AOL Users

GLF

I just received a phone call from a member who uses AOL. I was told he has not been able to access the website with AOL for 2 days.

Does anyone else use AOL?

Is anyone else having issues accessing the site?

AOL is H-ll. I was a mod on a game site, and people with AOL had to enter by pasting the web link in their browsers. If they try and enter through AOL by clicking the link it was a no go. Have them try to enter with IE or Firefox and paste the link into the browser. That is what worked before, for us.:) AOL has always been troublesome.

Mozilla and Firefox are Linux programs. Mozilla is an email program, Firefox is the web browser similar to MS Internet explorer. I like the Linux systems. I have Ubutu installed on this PC along with Widows XP pro. I may make the switch totally to Linux especially if MS ever catches up with me on this XP OS. LOL I'm just not sure how they are using Mozilla, and email program, to enter GLF site.

I guess Mozzila is a broad term referring to Firefox and other Linux systems like Thunderbird Email. So what I said above about Mozilla being email is not totally correct.

Hey Mike,

I use AOL and I haven't had any problems getting the site. I'm using broadband but I don't know if that matters or not.

Bob

Thanks Bob! This is the kind of feedback I was looking for.

Sometimes I cannot sign in, it takes me several tries even with all the cookies cleared, and I use internet Exp.

Do you have this issue with other vbulletin sites?

The last time I used exploder, it would not let me set my home page!

I quit using exploder a long time ago. My main browser is Firefox and occasionally use Opera. Both work very well for me with no issues on any boards.