Capt Jimmy Samia

I have been a Charter Capt. for over ten years with a near coastal OUPV. I own and operate Ace Charters, www.acecharters.com, and fish for Striped bass in the Hudson River and King Salmon out of the eastern end of Lake Ontario. Last year we participated in the Lake Ontario Pro-Ams and did very well for our first time. Our team Cortland Machine/Attomik finished 4th in Niagra, 8th In Orleans, 2nd in the Best of the West, and 7th overall lake wide in the Pro division. I have had articles published in the "Boating on the Hudson" magazine for the last several years in regards to Striper Fishing. I have also been fortunate enough to featured on two different TV shows which have been aired on the Sportsman's Channel, those being "NY Outdoors TV" and the "Outdoors with Bob Coker" programs.

Some of my Pro staff positions include Attomik Trolling Flies, Shark downrigger Weights, Ledgendary Products, Full Rut Outdoors,and Outdoors with Bob Coker. I also have the privilege of being on several Capt's programs including Big Jon, Northern King spoons,and Dreamweaver.

Capt. Jimmy Samia

www.acecharters.com