did the first mating thing on another charter boat today. fishing started out slow but ended fantastic. ended up fishing a line in 75 fow north of wind point. 1 fish in the first two hours, finished up with 14. three nice big kings, the rest were all cohos with a couple rainbows mixed in. For the first time in my 17 years working charter boats i saw a whitefish caught while trolling for salmon! would have liked to taken that one home for dinner myself.

most of the fish came on Shure Hit Mauraders in Blue and Green Tubilee on leadcore 3-10 colors. Some fish on various flashers and flys also.

sorry no pics today. forgot my camera.

Mauraders are a spoon manufactured here in Racine by Shure Hit/Alderton Tackle. It is owned by Captain Ken Mandy of the Kari Joy. They have been around a long time just not a really wide spread. Hard to find in stores, most are obtained directly through Ken. They have an off set hook which makes them pretty unique. here is the best picture i can get right now. It is a regular sized Green Tubilee. I will get a better picture tomorrow.

<a  href=%7Boption%7Dhttp://www.greatlakesfisherman.com/gallery/files/1/7/5/0/maurader.jpg' alt='maurader.jpg'>