Jump to content

DoOver

Members
  • Posts

    10
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by DoOver

  1. Jeepers, 1774 Library of Congress map shows two names. History is fun.
  2. Do you guys eat the brown trout, we catch them here but the wife and I don't like how they taste.
  3. No I have never fished there in a boat. I just bought a boat this summer and am trying to rig it for fishing there.
  4. Ouch. Glad to be here, there and every where. Brian Out, but not about!
  5. Hi, I didn't fish for trout tonight because of the rain. So I'm on this commie box getting my mail. I see Mike want's to kick me off of here because I don't write. Well I'm a Lake Ontario wantabe, been there once and have been dreaming everyday day to get back. I read every thing I can on every board I can. So the best I can report is I didn't fish out of my row boat tonight like I generally do. Brian:no:
×
×
  • Create New...