Will be in Whitehall on 7/11, hope the fishing gets a little better in that area by then. Can't complain though in the 7yrs I've been goin to the area haven't had a bad trip yet. Of course though how can you beat 9 days of fishing. Will be fishing off the Fisher Girl 1 and Fisher Girl 2 and hopefully get a chance to fish with Tackle Shop. Long ride from Delaware but well worth it. Good luck guys, only six more days and I'll be joinin in on the fun.:D:D:D:D

Sorry guys kinda put this post in wrong place.

Edited by bdunn73
put post in wrong forum

Fished Whitehall on Friday night for the 1st time ever. It was tough fishing but we had a great time. 2/4 both kings, one 15# and one 16# very nice looking kings. One rip on a dispy w/meat rig #3 set back 220, missed that one. Double header on leadcore, 7&10 color side by side, landed one lost one, purple spoon. Last rip on a DR 36 down with a canadian plug, yellow back, purple with poka dots. We were all the way out to 250 but less then 100 seemed better, apparently the lake has rolled over, surface temp in 100 was 54*. Good Luck, I would be the fishing will only get better...