well i made it out with my dad and a freind of his on board today ,and it was kinda slow

we set lines in 60 fow at 5:30am and went n.w. , the first fish came in 80 on a green glow j-plug down 55 on a rigger and also missed one in the same area ,next was a area 51 on a 10 coler and then it was just picking away at them till around 9 am when it get plain stopped

the total was 4 for 8 , 3 kings 1 at 12lbs and 2 around 15 also a laker that went back

well it looks like the big boys have finaly got here becouse the other 4 that where farmed where all quality fish that ended in broken lines or just came unbuttoned becouse they did not want to stop

other set ups that took hits where a blue with white cruch glow spin dr. and hypnitist fly back 150 on the diver set on 1

danceing anchovie moon shine on a 12 coler

and a number m18 proking on a 15 coler

well i hope the fish school back up by morning after the big blow the last few days becouse they where scatterd BAD

AND IM GOING BACK OUT TOMMORROW:D

well i made it out with my dad and a freind of his on board today ,and it was kinda slow

we set lines in 60 fow at 5:30am and went n.w. , the first fish came in 80 on a green glow j-plug down 55 on a rigger and also missed one in the same area ,next was a area 51 on a 10 coler and then it was just picking away at them till around 9 am when it get plain stopped

the total was 4 for 8 , 3 kings 1 at 12lbs and 2 around 15 also a laker that went back

well it looks like the big boys have finaly got here becouse the other 4 that where farmed where all quality fish that ended in broken lines or just came unbuttoned becouse they did not want to stop

other set ups that took hits where a blue with white cruch glow spin dr. and hypnitist fly back 150 on the diver set on 1

danceing anchovie moon shine on a 12 coler

and a number m18 proking on a 15 coler

well i hope the fish school back up by morning after the big blow the last few days becouse they where scatterd BAD

AND IM GOING BACK OUT TOMMORROW:D

GJ Terry:) 4 for 8????? Are you playing catch and release.:lol: Sharpen hooks.

No frank ,it was kinda strange i heard a lot of people doing the same thing this morning

I know what you mean. Sometimes it's hard to figure. At any rate we are just part timers out there. Those fish do it for a living.:D