1969 Starcraft Holiday [SOLD]

1mainiac

Yep she is a older boat but you don't have to marry it or mortage the house to fish in it. Put in new floors and carpet 2 years ago dbl planked 1/2 plywood built in a staorge box in center of floor for rods ect. ShoreLander trailer with nice tires. 1972 Merc 80hp with newer lower unit has Stainless shafts new water pump new Chargeing system Stator and rectifier had 170 or better in all cyl runs very good will troll all day no issues I am aware of. Includes a older Lowrance Loran fishfinder unit that also works and a Lowrance flasher unit. Has a DeckHand 40 remote anchor on the front with a 25lb anchor all new last year and a remote controlled 400,000cp spotlight on the bow so you can see to get home. Also includes a Willye 6ft planer mast and 2 Rivera long arm manual riggers with 4ft arms and counters with rod holders on them. Has cover with a few tears but still covers the boat. Gas tank is nearly full and battery was replaced last season. Will probably need a little TLC and fishing gear and you should be good to go. Will sell as is or part out the fishing gear and power anchor. Let me know if you are interested.

Tight Lines

• 4 months later...

Well the boat is still here had several people agree to buy it but no one returned with the money. There is nothing fancy about these old boats it is just a great starter boat for Salmon and big lake fishing. It is big deep and roomy for a 18ft boat it will need TLC but I fished in it for 3 years and it always made it back to the dock.