Geneva 27 JUNE 08

Finally got out today. We left Geneva at 7am for a cement mixer of a day. Weather bozos :rolleyes: at NOAA called for 1-3. Yeah right! More like 3-4 with an occasional 5-7 swell mixed in. And it is official, I barfed :eek:for the first time in my life while fishing LOL. The old man just couldn't take it any more :cool:

Any way we started in 72 FOW and sailed LOL east. We had out dipsys and jets off the big boards. We banged all our fish off the dipsys and only two came of the boards. We ended up with two tickets early and we lost a few coming in. Hot color was Yellow Jacket from Steel Valley Tackle. That spoon killed them today. Our presentation had no rhyme or reason to it. All depths caught them. The dipsys on the 3.5 setting did the best out from 150 down to 185, port and starboard sides. Speed was from 2.3-2.9mph. After 2 or so it laid down a bit and I tried big boards again. We needed 6 more fish to seal the deal, but we couldn't buy a fish after that. Surprisingly we only picked up three junk fish. Good luck to you guys and be safe.

GJ Toxic. You couldn't pick up the rest of the limit because you stopped chumming.:lol::D

The only time I was ever sick onboard, I took an nap in the cuddy in some moderate seas. When I got up I headed for a bucket. I was fishing with my 4 bros, and they kept offering me beer and sandwiches.:lol: I told them to just toss the sandwiches in the pail, and bypass the middleman.:lol: As long as I stay our of the cabin, and can see what is causing the rocking, I will not get sick.:)

Its crazy out there Toxic. We fished out of Conneaut this am and ran to the PA line and fished east in 61 to 67 fow. We got 12 all in the bottom 1/3 of the water column on top of SCADS of perch. Added 3 nice perch to our bag as well. We fished in PA due to a tournament we were fishing. 44 teams only about half brought their alloted 9 fish to weigh in. Lots of 1s, 2s, 6s, and 7s, not a lot of 9s. Some guys got fish on plugs in the top 20 fow, guys like us got them towards the bottom. GO FIGURE. Water has not formed a break. Surface temp read 69, probe read 68.2 down 45?????

May have to head deeper to find a break and get into some chrome...