Sea Mac and Son can Gitter Done

Sea Mac, his father, his son, and I had a fantastic day on the Saginaw Bay near AuGres. I thoroughly enjoyed their company. Cameron, (Sea Macs son) reeled in a good share of these eyes. We were running crawlers off bouncers up high. A walleye even hit a harness in the prop wash with out a crawler on it. The fish were not coming hot and heavy but steady. Thanks Bill, Mike, and Cam for making my day on the Saginaw Bay. Gitter Done.:) It's always a great time when I see kids enjoying our sport. The smiles on Cam's face, made this old timer feel like a kid again.:) We took a four man limit. This makes 4 days in a row for me. I will fish again tomorrow with my son, grandson, and daughter in law. Saturday and Sunday, I'll kick back and let the weekend fishermen have a crack at it.

DSCN1504.JPG

Really cant thank you enough for taking us out the past 2 days. Cameron really had a blast and thought you were the coolest. I thought it was pretty neat how he'd go from one side of the boat to the other reelin in fish after fish. I know we wont forget this trip. Best of luck tomorrow with your family, and a Big THANK YOU from the Sea-Mac family. :):):smile3:

WTG Frank your gonna have to buy all new reels come the of the season couse there all gonna be wore out!
]

LMAO. I started this season with 8 new Okuma 20 series LC reels. I have an older Penn #9 as a backup. Any one want to buy some reels at the end of this season. Low mileage gently used by a elderly gentleman.:lol:

Would you believe I went through over 400 crawlers so far this yr, and some gulp.

Thanks again Sea-Mac for helping on the back of the boat and with expenses.:)