The Pirate GLF and The Dreamweaver Challenge

GLF

Avast ye scurvy dogs!

The Pirate GLF and his first mate, Dv8oR, have been spotted on the East side of Lake Michigan around the port of Muskegon. GLF and his scurvy mate Dv8oR are known as the meanest, and baddest fishing machine on the East coast of Lake Michigan! It is believed they will be fishing in the Dreamweaver Challenge. :eek: Arrrggggghhhhhh!

Be on the look out for his boat, the GLF.

glf_465501.jpg

Its a 27' Sea Ray Amberjack with Great Lakes Fisherman decals on the sides, flying the Jolly Roger(Jack Rackam)!

jollyroger.gif

His Amberjack is well armed with a/some water balloon launcher(s), and a cooler full of biodegradable water balloons.

If you spot the GLF on the horizon, you should pull your lines and run in. If Captain GLF catches you, be prepaired to be bombarded with water balloons, boarded and your treasure(catch) taken!

Ye has been warned! Arrrgggghhhhh!

Thanks captain for the warning. I'll have three other State Troopers on my boat with me, so we may have a surprise for you also. I'm sure I can fashion a brig out of something. :grin::grin:

See you in Muskegon,

Chris

Thanks captain for the warning. I'll have three other State Troopers on my boat with me, so we may have a surprise for you also. I'm sure I can fashion a brig out of something. :grin::grin:

See you in Muskegon,

Chris

Avast ye matey! GLF's long tom cannon is capable of launching a water balloon 200 yds! Be prepaired to trip take a trip to Davey Jones's locker. :D

Ye all have been warned!

Ha ha Looks like Tim is the pirate that cleans the deck. :yahoo:

Caznik :threaten:

We know what your boat looks like. We will break out the long tom and send a 12 balloon barage your way!

Arrrrrrrrgggggg!!!!!!!

Avast ye, and arrrgghhhh and all that other stuff. I'm lmao:lol:. I'm thinking that we may have to go to the dark side on this. Fight fire with fire I always say. I may have to rig something up on my man o' war to do just that. A planer mast that doubles as a cannon may just do the trick. I guess I could always go back to the mask, fins and a hand drill. Be prepared;)!!! By the way, that water cannon in the video is AWESOME!!

Chris

after the just married thing i wonder if there will be any swabbing of the poop deck on that boat:lol:

Ye has two choices for making that remark matey! Walk the plank, or be keel hauled! Arrrrrggggg!

Where is my my bottle of grog?

Arrrrgggg!!!!!

We will have to come up with a way of marking everyone's boat who would like to get in the pirate games. Perhaps everyone could hang a flag from their antenna?????

Have you ever herd of POTATOE GUN....:D

That will put a dent in your cute boat. :lol:

Caz

I have heard and seen potatoe guns. I do not want to physically damage anyones boat, nor hurt anyone.

If we spot the caznik on the horizon, we will open fire, attempt to take your vessel, and steal your booty. :D

Arrrrggggggg!

ya cover the BOOTY CAZ ive seen him in actoin at work ,and theres a reason for the just married thingv LMOA

Another scurvy dog pipes up. We will put the DIRTY DOG to the bottom of the lake! Arrrrggggg!!!!!!!

Just Married, Now that is funny...:D

I wonder what Dv8or is thinking about now...:lol:

Oh boy,

Caz

Ahoy matey! I hear Knee Deep In Pink will be crewing for you at the dreamweaver!

Arrrrgggghhhh!

Just a note to GLF. Ya don't scare Priority1. You and that scurvy crew of yours try to board any vessel I'm on, I'll Keel Hull you and feed you to the Sharks.

Aye matey!!!! The deck needs swabbing. You might be old enough to be my father, but I would not hesitate to put a mop in your hand. :lol:

Arrrrrrggghhhhh!!!!!!

This thread is rated Arrrrrrrggh! If I raise one of me deckhands scivvies as me Yellow flag I can outrun all ye Captain Jack Swallows. Savy buckos?

Are you sure those wouldn't be brown streaked scivvies? :eek: Captain Jack Swallows name was already taken when I started this thread.......by some guy name Sea Mac. ;)

OK capt. glf, but ya goto catch the old DIRTY DOG FIRST SOME YOUNG CAPT. BY THE NAME OF BIG FISH KILLER TOLD ME THAT THE DOG IS EQUIPTED WITH NITRIS

Ahoy ye land lubber! :D

Batten down the hatches and prepare to be bomb barded!:eek:

Arrrrgggghhhh!!!!!!!

only if you can't keep the water out of the biege ihear the glf had a leaking problem:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Arrgggghhhhh!!!!! Some scallywag popped the shift cable boot from the transon and she was taking on water. :eek:

I pulled her out of the water and repaired the issue. The cannons will be locked, cocked, and ready to rock at the Dreamweaver. Davey Jones will be having some guests that day!

Arrrrggggghhhhhh!