Stinger Decals

Maybe someone can help me out here. I've been wanting to get a couple Stinger decals for my boat for some time, but can't seem to find them. I emailed Stinger and never got a reply either way (kind of surprised me that they blew me off). Does anyone here know where I could pick some up, or are they only for pro-staff?

Thanks all,

Chris

I emailed Stinger and never got a reply either way (kind of surprised me that they blew me off). Does anyone here know where I could pick some up, or are they only for pro-staff?

Thanks all,

Chris

I do not think they blew you off. They get hundreds of spam mails a day at their email address. I have the same problem with my webmail. Sometimes when I scan through mine, I miss something.

• 4 weeks later...
GLF, thanks much for the phone digits. I called them up and spoke to Terry and Rob and got some ordered. Very nice people, and great customer service. :D

Thanks again,

Chris

DarkBlue, if you don't mind me asking, how much did those decals run you? And what size are they?

I ordered the smaller one; approximately 12 inches in length. But I believe that they have all types of sizes, and colors available. I ordered a pair and he quoted me about 20 bucks. I haven't gotten the "official bill" yet though.