Walleye 6/21/08

We took a 4 man limit this morning off AuGres 30-33 FOW pulling B.B., Stinger spoons, and harness trailers. Color didn't seem to matter. It was tough fishing, with 2-3 foot waves. It was about 11:00 AM when we filled up, and we took two more fish pulling lines. I had to stay on the helm most of our S. Troll. I could have used a good wheel man. Once we headed with the waves, I was able to leave the helm and make things happen on the back of the boat. Pulling 8 inline boards into the waves keeps you on your toes. We took almost half our fish tolling S. then quickly boxed out going N.:) Some people just don't realize what it takes to have a successful trip. A good helmsman is a must when pulling boards. I'm going to take a break tomorrow.

Yup, good job Frank. We didn't set anything on fire this weekend. Somewhat of a late start on Saturday, the 2 of us only landed six, and lost a pig about 40 feet from the boat. Maybe a while before I'm able to get back out, but I may ring you on the telephone and hook up with you here soon. Nice Job....

Yup, good job Frank. We didn't set anything on fire this weekend. Somewhat of a late start on Saturday, the 2 of us only landed six, and lost a pig about 40 feet from the boat. Maybe a while before I'm able to get back out, but I may ring you on the telephone and hook up with you here soon. Nice Job....

I took a couple of rides on your boat Jason. You are welcome anytime. :)