sterling or bolles ?

Was wondering which launch would be better to use sterling or bolles. I have both a state park sticker and a luanch permit. This is the first time on Erie in 20 years and not sure which to use. I was wondering what is the shortest and easiest to get out to the lake. I have a 23 foot bayliner that need at least 4 foot of water. Also where is the best place to head to when i go out so i have a little heads up on where to start. I will be trolling with plugs and spoons.

Use Bolles Harbor, it is a little deeper and much quicker to get out to the lake. I would come out of the channel and go south to the dumping grounds. You will see other boats in the area. This produced very nicely for me last year at about this time. I am think of going this weekend and that is where I am heading. Don't be afraid of pulling some meat. Crawler harnesses on Bottom Bounsers 2-3 oz.

I'll be out too both days this weekend. Steady fishing out by West Sister this week. I don't know anyone who fished in MI waters. It would be nice if the fish start going again in the inside water. I'm not sure yet if we are going to stop and check that out or make the long run to start.

Thanks for the information.

I don't know if i am going to be able to get out or not now. I made it to my parents in milford (pontiac area) and now have my right rear hub pulled apart. We stopped at a rest area and i smelled brakes burning, so we limped it to my parents and pulled it apart at ten at night. the lining came off the shoe and was wedged between the drum and the shoe. So i have to make a trip to a trailer place (richfiled in flint) in the morning to try and buy parts to get back on the road again. Man what crap luck. this is twice that i tried to get to lake erie now this summer. Hopefully i can get it together and get out sunday morning.