3 Line Limit - What would You Run

Some states allow you to fish with 3 lines per person. If you was out fishing by yourself in one of these states with a 3 line limit, what would you run? Down riggers, divers, lead core, etc, etc, etc.

I realize time of year needs to be factored into the the equation. Seeings how it is only 3 lines, what would you run spring, summer, and fall? Also, what baits would you run on your lines?

I often fish alone, so I've got quite a bit of experience on this question. I have 2 riggers, and always start using 2 riggers (with sliders) and 1 mono dipsey. I have a certain mono dipsey that I like to use to judge speed/currents, so I run it even if I thought something else might be more productive head-to-head. And I don't like reeling in lead-core or worrying about my planer boards and other boats when I'm alone, so that makes my decision easy.

I generally start with spoons in the Spring, start with a dodger/fly on the dipsey in the summer, and use more dodgers as the kings stage.

That depends on the species I'm pursuing.

With salmon, I would probably start with 2 riggers and a diver at daylight, and probably cut back to 1 rigger and 2 lead core after 10 AM or so.

With steelies , 1 rigger, a 2 color, and a high line.

Lakers would be 3 riggers all day long.

Brown would be all boards.

But I would always let the fish tell me what to do of course!:)