Slammin silvers South Haven sat 06-07

Had a great day in SouthHaven this morning going 16 for 23. Ran the Whole program from surface to 80' down. Steelhead on swr with red tiger thin fins on top. Halfcore with Red tiger silver streak and Mixed veggie DW spoon took 3 coho and a laker. fullcore took kings with bloody nose fishlander and jawbreaker stinger spoon. copper ran 1 with NBK stinger took one king and rest came on riggers 62 down with 1spin doctor and blue bubble next rigger 68 down with green/wh spindoctor with green Ice action fly, next rigger 72 down with fishlander blue dolphin and last rigger set up was kovokian stinger 78down. all rods took fish lost coung of which was which after a while. started 8.00am setting lines in 80' and trolled straight out on a NW troll out to 200' and done by noon. steelhead came later in morning when we hit the 160 range on the surface. one tripple on riggers and landed two. what a fun morning for my father in law my 10yr old son and his 10yr old buddy Nick on his first trip ever. ended up releasing one small steelhead and one small king. shook them off and whet away unskaved. here are some pics forgot camera so took pics in dirve at home

000_0114.jpg

000_0113.jpg

000_0112.jpg

000_0111.jpg

nice job buddy we tried calling ya this morning but couldnt here ya we did pretty good our selfs this morning heading back out sunday morning for more slammin

I herd you call and But my radio must not be as powerful as terrys. I did a radio check and got a loud and clear but did not here back .

Glad you slammed them as well. Its nice to Have killer days like that, its what keeps us comming back, Nice pics on your post.