Lynn, Matt, Ray and I put the charter boat in the water today and set out for a morning of fishing. We marked thousands of fish, but only 3 strikes all morning. I heard a couple guys did better a little north of the harbor, using a blue nbk, and also a blue bubble on a slider off the main line that was down 150 feet over 190 fow. They took all kings using that setup. We took a couple fish using lead core, only the full core hit though using mixed a vegetable lure. Great day, but the north wind made for some slow fishing. We did run out to 250 fow 2X, but no takers each time, including with a slider, but then we were south of the harbor. I checked the weather and 5 out of the next 7 days we will have a south wind. That will be great for fishing, as I would expect the big fish to migrate up this week. Expect to see some good reports coming real soon.

I was starting to think no one fished out of manistee any more i could not find any reports on manistee how are the nets this year? I have heared some nightmares about them . I got hung up in one last year.Well good fishing.

thank you

deerslayer