Fished this morning. Started in 110 worked our way out to 230 fow. Went 14 for 18. Mostly kings and coho. Did manage 2 lakers and a steelhead. Caught fish on riggers,dipsys,300 copper,150 copper, full core and eight color. However the copper boated most of the fish. Blue dolphin,modified blue dolphin did most of the damage. Also caught fish on NBK and white spin doctors with blue bubble fly. All and all not a bad day to be on the water.

may292008048.jpg

Here's a pic of the fish from yesterday. You only see 13 in the pic as I thought the wife had already taken the picture before i started filleting.

you can bet I got her straightened out on her J. o. b. :grin:

Csootman,

Were you the one we were talking with at the Benton Harbor boat ramp yesterday morning? We were the one launching the 24’ Thompson Hardtop. It sounds like it was a good day for everyone. We went strait out to 100’ and set lines then headed SW. The catching began in 125’ through 175’. Downriggers set from 35’-60’, 300’ of 30# and 45# copper, 10 color lead seem to work the best. Speed was 2.0-2.2. Stinger NBK and Carmel Dolphin, tin can dodger with green/glow fly did most of the damage. Finished at 11:00 with a 4 man 5 fish limit. Great day on the water!

http://s59.photobucket.com/albums/g310/devonava/th_ToddandMarkCIRTrip004.jpg

Yep, That was us. We headed NW from the piers to around 100 fow trolled due west and finished at 230 fow. 300 of copper was hot along with full core. Blue dolphin and NBK.

We got back to the launch around noon. The weather is looking good for sunday hope to be back at em

Clair

It looks like we might run into each other agian on Sunday. I'm always looking for good updates while I'm on the water. You can reach me on my cell phone at 269-209-4694.

Mike