set lines @ 0600, 3 total crew clear skies,sunny and west winds 10-15knts waves 2-3ft subsiding to 1-2 water surface temp 49F, 11 for 11, two 10lbs kings with large alewives in belly. one caught on downrigger clean magnum blue dolphin 30ft back 120ft down in 160FOW 2nd king on downrigger on pro-troll silver sting king with e-chip 20ft back 100ft down 160FOW. all other fish were taken on silver dodgers w/green/gold 4in flies and orange dodgers and green/purple/gold peanut flies ran all deep on downriggers got hit, NO hits on dipsey/braid divers. two coho on planer boards with 2-1/4oz keel weight silver dodger and green/purple/gold peanut fly. no more fish after 0930, pulled lines @ 1130

SSCN0165.JPG

mike the only credit ill take is for launching the boat i was asleep for most of the time, the only thing i did was get the fish in the net, christiana did most of the fish whacking on saturday, on sunday when we put in the dock at my moms, christian insisted and asked me three times for a rod and after all the nagging i gave her one, a few mins later she had this prego sheephead, and yup you guessed she yells, "john get the whacking stick"!!!!

SSCN0170.JPG

• 1 year later...