Sportsmans Vision - Fishing/Hunting Videos Only

Sportsmans Vision is unofficially opened. I would like others to test it before it is officially opened. Thanks to those of you who voted on the name of the new site in the poll I posted. This video hosting site is for fishing and hunting videos only. There are also a couple of instructional video catagories, for members to upload instructional videos.

The colors are one of the templates that came with the software. I will probably change the colors. I have uploaded a couple of videos, and it appears to be working correctly. I am looking for feedback on the site. Looks, feel, catagories, etc, etc, etc...

Please upload a few videos and let me know if everything is working correctly.

Thanks,

Mike

love the idea. I was able to take a look at it and it seems to run well. can't wait for more videos. I might have one or two, and I will be sure to get a lot more this year.

Man I wish I knew how to get my miniDV onto my computer.

Man I wish I knew how to get my miniDV onto my computer.

Some camcorders come with a cable that you can plug into a USB port on the pc, and download the videos to the pc. Did yours come with a cord for the pc?

it does but I But I haven't figures out what software I need to get it onto the computer

I did not need any special software for mine. I just plugged it in and downloaded it. What brand camera do you have?

Just watched them all... looks good! I don't have any videos to add right now, but will when I do.

Where can I get a copy of the song playing in anmetcalfs video??? I never heard that one before. Pretty good stuff.

Just watched them all... looks good! I don't have any videos to add right now, but will when I do.

Where can I get a copy of the song playing in anmetcalfs video??? I never heard that one before. Pretty good stuff.

Its in this thread.

If you scroll through the posts, you will find an edited version with the f-bombs removed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...