To all the West Michigan fishing League Teams for 2008

caznik

To all West Mich. Fishing league teams,

Just like to say thank you very much for signing up in this fun fishing league called the W.Mich. Fishing league. This league was designed to get members off from a few sites to get a chance to meet some guys that happen to fish on Lake Michigan. These are fun fishing events that have made many friendships for the past 5 years that I have been running. Every captain must be on channel 72 to give out fishing information for the teams that are having a tuff time fishing during whatever event I am holding. Remember guys that I also want everyone to have a good time fishing together so please keep every commit on the radio at a PG rating because there maybe a family or a young child on another boat fishing and I do not want some family team or child to here something bad on the radio. Also please guys if you do get skunk, do not worry about it because even the best teams do get skunked and even the Caznik team does a few times. There is one major thing I do not want and that is cell phone talk on this league. Please do not team up with another team and think of this league as a big tournament because it is not. This is more of a outing and a fun competition fishing event than a fishing tournament. So teams, I hope that you will all have a very good time this year and good luck. I hope that you will be the next 2008 West Michigan Fishing League points champ this year.

Rich Meade

• 1 month later...

Welcome to the Site, im not to far from you. You can check out the where and the when and the rules for these tournaments in the "Tournaments" section then go to the "West Michigan Fishing League" right at the top of that page to sign up. They are alot of fun and Great People to fish with.

So tell me a little more about the group. I am interested. What all ports do you fish? do you have meetings anywhere or get togethers? I heard you guys on the radio this last weekend and that is how i learned of the board.

Welcome.

Come to the next event and enjoy.

If ever you need help on the lake and where out there, hail us on the radio (Team Nailer). We're not the best but, we do ok. I'll be glad to share info (this goes fore any one out there).

Ken.

Thanks everyone. Caznik i will give you a call later tonight. thanks for the pm.

I tried the Educated angler board but i think i like it here a little better after looking around. Seems like everyone is more than willing to help out. I like the site format also. Scubaboard is on the same type message board. It is really nice to be able to network with people and help others and learn form others.

Edited by Line Dancin
add some stuff