Field Testers

GLF

I have created a Field Testers Review section on the forums. This section is for reviews of products that manufacturers have submitted. Only supporting members will be allowed to be Field Testers.

What will I have to test?

This could be anything from flies, flashers, spoons, divers, and more. I have no idea what will be submitted.

What is required to be a Field Tester?

You must have a boat to test the product to be a field tester.

You will have to write an unbiased review(I will make up a generic review to go by) for the product in the Field Testers Review Section.

The product has to be tested and a review made within 2 weeks of receiving the product.

Field Testers "should" be able to keep the product after they have tested it. I am not sure what will be submitted, so I can not say a definate yes. Who knows.....maybe someone will submit a boat to be tested? Would anyone like to test a 32' Tiara??? :eek:

If you are sponsored already by a manufacturer please let me know so I will not put a competitors products in your hands.

If anyone would like to be a field test let me know.

Mike

hey i got a boat and to get to try new stuff before anybody else for free and then get to keep it?? one thing dont look a gift horse in the mouth, or if it sounds too good to be true?? man i love this country MIKE, count me in!!!! and i see i am the 1st to chime in!!!

hey i got a boat and to get to try new stuff before anybody else for free and then get to keep it?? one thing dont look a gift horse in the mouth, or if it sounds too good to be true?? man i love this country MIKE, count me in!!!! and i see i am the 1st to chime in!!!
I'll bite Mike. We don't get out as often as some but, this may be a good reason.
Hey Mike, Can I play too ?

I'm not only a Captain but, a supporting member too.

Im up for trying out new products.

All of you are in.

I currently do not have any products to be tested. I am waiting to hear back from bullet bobber.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Mike,

I would love to test some new products. I fish The straits area, and primarily Lake Huron. It will be a couple months before I get boat in water, but I am interested.

Thanks for any consideration.

Blaze

• 8 years later...
  • EdB unpinned this topic