Afternoon with the kids on the river

The kids had a half day today, so I decided to head to the river to see if we could get into a couple of fish. We did not get there until after 1230, so I headed right to a spot I knew would be ok for them to stand on the bank and have fun. After getting rigged, and about 10 minutes into the fishing, float drops and Dominick is locked into his first river rainbow, it was a nice little buck, great way to start him out. After a couple of pics, he was released to grow, and fight another day. Ok, rigged back up, another 10-15 minutes, float drops, and Bryn is locked into her first fish of the day. I knew this fish was bigger than her first ever river fish, but she did a great job, and after almost 10 minutes we had a sweet hen, aprox 11lbs. After letting Dominick take a couple pics, due to the fish not cooperating with Bryn, we revived her and off she went to fight another day. After that the action dropped way off, the fish stopped moving around, we did hook into one other one, that put the whoppin on Dominick, and kissed us goodbye. All in all a good day, great weather and a couple of fish for the kids to play with.

Here area couple of pics from today, wish the one was zoomed in better, but he is 6 years old, so I need to give him a few camera lessons,lol enjoy.

Rich

100_1554.jpg

100_1557.jpg