Detroit River Trenton 4/18

We hit the river Friday morning. Got a late start but was on the water by 10 am. It was a beautiful day but the fishing was real spotty. We only managed to boat 1 walleye (21 incher) in 5 hrs. It came on a green jig head w/ a twister tail and tipped with a minnow. The most fish I heard of cauht in 1 boat was 5. More suckers than anything else. Water temp was 50 degrees.

Was in contact with a couple of friends that were fishing Erie out of Luna Pier and they got completely skunked on Friday.

Bill

Us too, slow slow slow. Just as we got the boat on the trailer a good friend of mine called. He fishes that area and knows a bunch of other people that fish it often. He tells me that his buddy just called and was at finger island just slamming the fish. That was at 11:30. No biggy, we're going to try it again here before too long. That wind kicked up and boat control was becoming more difficult

We hit the river Friday morning. Got a late start but was on the water by 10 am. It was a beautiful day but the fishing was real spotty. We only managed to boat 1 walleye (21 incher) in 5 hrs. It came on a green jig head w/ a twister tail and tipped with a minnow. The most fish I heard of cauht in 1 boat was 5. More suckers than anything else. Water temp was 50 degrees.

Was in contact with a couple of friends that were fishing Erie out of Luna Pier and they got completely skunked on Friday.

Bill

I herd the guys where doing good up river. We're going down there Sat. night and Sun. AM this weekend.