Latest Glow Project

My grandson's birthday is next week. He will be 5 yo. He likes to go fishing on my boat, and he's fascinated with my glow in the dark stuff. The truth be known, my grandkids are my Priority1.:) One pic is in the dark. He is so into fishing hunting and anything to do outdoors. Do you think he will like it??:)

DSCN1378.jpg

DSCN1377.jpg

Just a plain white T, that I traced the outline of a fish with a permanent fabric marker. I also use a permanent fabric marker to freehand the lettering. Then I used some glow fabric stuff to fill in the fish. Love them kids.

Excellent Frank. You are fortunate to have a "fishing buddy" close to home.

Yooperdad

I agree. He lives about 75 miles away, but he is usually here a few times during the Summer for some Walleye action. I keep him watching the tattle flags on my inline boards. He will fish with us for as long as we want to stay out. I always try and make it special for him, or any kids I have onboard. Last year I had a father, son, and grandson onboard. The grandson caught his first and several other walleye that day. What is more rewarding than a big smile on a kids face?

Cas06-26-07FirstWalleye.jpg

AlexsFirstWalleyeSummer07.jpg