Caznik's Lake Michigan Fishing Report 4/5/08

Sorry for the late report but when I got home I just went to bed a fell asleep. Well Sea-mac and Huntingfool43 took a trip with me at St. Joe at 2am and headed down there to fish the Brown Blast. At 5am we took off to get the the lake to head down to the power plant to start fishing. When we got down there we started fishing with all kinds of stick baits and a few spoons. The coho fishing was very good there with us going 13/13, very nice fish to eat. We used high line, two color, and three color cores and they all took fish. I even put down a dipsey rod with a big dipsey and took two fish on it going back 35' on three. The riggers never took a fish at all yesterday. We fished in 10-35 FOW and it was just awsome. Its going to be a nice day today so you better and try and make it out there.

Good luck and have lost of fun,

Caznik :)

Thanks for the ride Rich, Had a great time. Nice seeing and fishing with Mike again too. It was great to get out on the water after long winter. I know what ya mean about being tired. I got home and the wife had a couple cheese burgers waiting for me, I eat one and fell asleep, woke up with the other one still on the plate, went to bed and said to heck with eatting cause it was nap time. :D