Bird Trees for Priority1

Priority1

DSCN1368.jpg

A fishing buddy and I just made two four rod Bird Trees for the Priority1. I just counted the rod holders on the boat, and she totals 38, including the rocket launcher and downriggers. I may remove 8 homemade ones that came on the boat, and I'm not fond of. We made the Trees out of 7/8 & 2 inch 304 S.S. Tubing. We also had to make the S.S. brackets to fasten it to the gunwales and the hardtop. The trees will swivel to point towards the stern for traveling.

This project was why I was MIA for the last couple of days. We went and got Joe's boat out of storage and made a 4 rod holder for his 19 Starcraft. I will pull my boat out of the garage soon and check things out at home. I'll probably Launch in AuGres, sometime next week. The AuGres River is open, and the DNR Launch has 1 dock installed.

Way cool, looks like the fishin' itch is growing with the new addition.......

It may be just me, but it seems like I add something new to my rig, then say, "wow, this is cool and I think I'm all set." Then, the very next week, I'll say to myself, "wow, this is cool, now if I just had (fill in the blank)" LOL

Cool lookin addition to an already nice fishin rig, Frank.

Oh no,

I just looked in the rule book for fishing any great lakes and there is a rod holder limit on a boat. They just added it to the rules this year. You can only have 12 holders in your boat. There is a $50.00 fine for any more than 12.

Caznik :D

LMAO Cazz.:lol: I been wanting to add some trees, and the guy that welded them talked me into doing it this year. I did the cutting and fitting on his and mine and he welded them. They are nice for boards and I may even run my high divers in the lower ones.:)

caznik, There is a $50.00 fine for any more than 12.

is that a $50 fine for every rod holder over 12 or just $50 if you go over?? i just want to be clear about this so when i go collecting the funds i get the correct ammount....john Aka the "enforcer"