Fishing Tomorrow @ St. Joseph???

I took the day off work tomorrow. I am going to sneak down to St. Joseph with DIRTY DOG. Hopefully the fish coporate after the blow.

Anyone else going to be out tomorrow?

Drug my feet all winter and just sent my prop in for a tune up. AARRGHHH!!! I've already decided thats not going to stop me. I hear the coho's were swarming just out in front of the piers anyway. I'll just use my 15 hp kicker. Let us know how you do. Good luck!

I'll be fishing there tomorrow with my two girls. Planning to start fishing off the beach and mybe hit the pier if that don't go. It's going to be a spring break field trip with dad. Hope the fishing lasts more than an hour or two but I'm not counting on it. If they can both catch one coho, it would make my day. Probably go to deer forest in Coloma when we are done and maybe hit Binder Park Zoo if time permits. Hopefully it won't because we spent so much time on the beach..... but I doubt it.

If you take a pass in close and see a goon and two cuties, that's us. I doubt we will get there very early, probably mid to late morning.

Good luck tomorrow Mike. Looking forward to a report. Am going this weekend, we are thinking to go out of New Buffalo. Anyone have a report out of there? PM me...

Thanks

JW

• 3 weeks later...