Another Newby This time from the WI Side!!

Hi Guys. Just found the site due to a You Tube video I just watched from the 07' Dreamweaver Tourney. Looked like a good time over there. The credits had the website address in them and I had to come and check it out. So I signed up right away.

Maybe I can learn something new from you guys. Looks like most of you are from the MI side am I correct??

We are getting pump for the 08' season over here. I fish out of Algoma, WI in a 19' Cruisers Inc. An Oldie but a Goodie! And she gets the job done.

The ice is out of the marina and harbor here and they are slaying the Browns like crazy right now. Some have been getting out for about 3-4 weeks already. Sliding the smaller boats across the ice. :no: Crazy I know!

Anyway, nice site by the looks of it so far. Look forward to chatting with you all and trading some stories soon.

Later, Little Nemo

My Moto; "The fish make ALL the rules, we just have to figure them out. They also change them quite frequently!!"

Fish On!!

Welcome aboard Little Nemo. I think most of the members are from the West side of Michigan. This is where I live and do the most leg work to promote the site.

Its that time of year.....tight lines and screaming drags! My boat wont go in the water for a few more weeks. There is still ice in my marina :(

We have a weekly chat in the chat room every Wednesday night at 8pm EST. Stop by and say "hi" if you get the chance.

You can add your moto to your signature in the usercp. Then it will show up at the bottom of every post. This is where you can add your avatar, and some personal information about yourself if you choose.

If you need anything, let out a yell!

Mike

multifworks2.gif

MickyHello.gif

Hello Little Nemo,

Ya that was my vidieo that you seen from one of my fishing tourneys that I run out of Muskegon Michigan. If you know anyone over there that like to get a groupe together and form a fishing league or even try and get a Dreamweaver Challenge over there. Let me know and just maybe I can help you guys out over there. Its a great time fishing with members off the site and make some new friends.

Good luck this year,

Caznik

Welcome Little Nemo:)

Hey, I'm in the UP and my son lives in Green Bay. I plan to trailer down to take he and the grandson fishing at Algoma or Keewanee. It's a little early right now (blizzard today here in Marquette) but when does the good salmon and steelhead fishing start there? Thanks,

Yooperdad

Hey YooperDad, I was raised in Newberry MI. So I am a Yooper Blooded Guy Too. My parents said you guys are getting pounded up there with one heck of a storm today ya der hey, HEHE :lol:!!!!!

The fish really turned on for us about early to mid June last year and were fantastic right thru the summer with a small slow down for a week or so around the 4th of July but then they came right back with a vengance. Usually by the second week in May I am out there hunting them down and if no luck will try to pop a few lakers or browns in close if they are still hanging out. Rainbows and Cohos were pretty good for us too last year in the early part of the summer/late spring when the water was still cool in close and the water stayed cool for quite a while into mid to late summer.

Look us up when you get over this way. Shoot me an email before you come. I am always glad to share info and have a lot of friends here that are the same way.

Little Nemo