I think I am ready

Spent all day yesterday getting the boat cleaned and waxed, got all the electronics,rod holders and riggers back on. Repacked wheel bearings on the trialer, replaced a couple of rear seals. Tires were starting to look shabby so while I had them off went to Belle tire and got 4 news ones.

Just waiting for Friday going to do a little pre fishing before the brown blast.

Oh, Didnt fire the motor yet going to wait until about wednesday. Hopefully the temps wont dip that much.

Clair

Yep thats what I did Saturday and Sunday getting my boat ready. Put all the gear in it, washed it, and replaced my wheel bearings. I fired up my motor and its sounds pretty good.

All I need to do now is say-

FISH ON,

Rich :D

It's been cold here. I need to pull mine out of the garage, and grease all the zerks. I also need to run it with the ear muffs on. I rebuilt the fuel pump, so I want to check that. The launch sites are not the place to find out there is a problem. The first or second time I launch I need to replace a keel roller. It will take two minutes Tops.

I'm itchin to go but the boat isn't out of the barn yet. We go straight to Ludington for the season and to be honest I don't see the Salmon showing up until the end of May. I was planning on pulling it out two weeks ago but I'm glad I didn't since we've had another 14 inches of snow since then. Now it should come out Wednesday.