The boss

medic

All right fella's.. Here is a picture of "The Boss"... :D

She always manages to catch the biggest, most, etc.. while I do all the work...

Thank God she will not read this... I'd NEVER hear the end of it!!! :D

Assortment012-1.jpg

Caznik,

It's great that she'll fish with me. She's as addicted as I am. As we speak, she is up my tail to buy a bigger boat... A MUCH bigger boat... Guess she wants more fishing (sleeping) room!! LOL

Mike,

That was actually a limited edition combo from Atommik. They had a photo contest sponsored by Atommik and Dreamweaver using these combo's.. Didn't win it. Guess I should have had her show a little more scale... :P:D

Bill

Thanks, guys. Yes, I consider myself very lucky. It's the same way with hunting. About the only thing she won't do is climb a tree. But she loves her pop up blind. That king was 20 and change if I remember correctly. I think that was one of the biggest fish of the season last year. In 2006, she...yes she... boated a HOG in a small tourney we were fishing and just missed a master angler by a couple of ounces by the time we got to a certified scale. It was over 28 lbs on my handheld but by the time we hit the scale, it was 26 lbs 9 oz.. I'll post a pic of that one when I get back on my own puter. That's the personal record for us..

By the way.. It took big fish and we won the tournament. She's one heck of an angler!!

Bill,

I thought it was one of those combos. I bought three of them last year as well and I caught all of 1 fish with them (whiile prefishing for a tourney). Do you think the fact that I ran only 1 one, one time all summer, had anything to do with it? I'll have to try that one this year.

Bill,

I thought it was one of those combos. I bought three of them last year as well and I caught all of 1 fish with them (whiile prefishing for a tourney). Do you think the fact that I ran only 1 one, one time all summer, had anything to do with it? I'll have to try that one this year.

Mike,

That was the only combo I could get to go consistantly. BUT..The ?? Hammertime ?? Blade (Black/green) with Gary's Proctologist... THAT'S another story!!!! :grin:

All right fella's... Here is the pic of the HOG that my wife brought in during that tournament. Kind of makes the others look little.. Denise was having one heck of a time just holding it for pic's!!

eaoutingwinner2006.jpg

• 1 year later...