I feel like I just came home.I was born in Muskegon 1951.graduated from Muskegon Catholic Central in 1969. Went in the service and resumed my Ironworker trade in 1973. Worked in California till 1980 and moved to Washington State and fish the Columbia,Klickitat,Snake and Yakima Rivers.

My Wife and I own a 18ft center console Alumaweld Jet sled.I want to thank Priorty1 for turning me on to this site.

Last year my beautiful wife who can back up, launch/load and trailer the boat

caught a 37 and 43 lb king on back to back drifts. The next time out caught 2 coho's 18'6 and 18'11 lb fish on Thanksgiving Day. Yes her dad taught her well.

I wish all of you good fishing and please share fishing reports with me. I have a brother who owns 40 acres on Muskegon River and he is waiting for the steelies to cruise past his place. Thanks for having me

Last year my beautiful wife who can back up, launch/load and trailer the boat

caught a 37 and 43 lb king on back to back drifts. The next time out caught 2 coho's 18'6 and 18'11 lb fish on Thanksgiving Day. Yes her dad taught her well.

Welcome aboard Salmon Chaser! Those big fish you have over there, make our Lake Michigan fish seem like minnows.

We have a weekly chat in Fish Chat every Wednesday at 8pmEST. Stop by at 5pm your time if you have the time.

If you need anything, let out a shout!

Mike

Welcome aboard, Salmon Chaser!! I'm new here too!!

If you have a photobucket account, it's easy to post pic's here. Just copy the img link below your pic's at photobucket then paste it here in your reply. If I didn't know how to do that, I wouldn't have a clue!!

Bill

I will try this weekend to post some pics. I also am not kidding when I say if any of you dudes ever make it out to this area I will have a seat in my boat

for you. We are getting geeked for our best return of Springers (Kings) in many moons. We have a fall run which are called upriver brights Kings)where 50 pound salmon are caught on occasion.In 10 years in my boat we have caught 3 of those big ones.

In late October thru mid December we have a run of silvers/coho that are out of this world.15-20 pound fish are not that uncommon. Thanks for the wonderful welcome and I'm glad to be onboard.