Harbor Beach, MI

ballsrdragn

2008 Harbor Beach 2nd Annual

MDA Can-Can

Salmon-Trout Fishing Tournament

May 3rd

20% of entry's to benefit S/E Michigan Muscular Dystrophy Assoc

Please mark your calander. The MDA will have their "Fishing for a Cure" website up shortly to discuss rules, reg's, waiver form, picture's from last years winners and a page for our Valued Sponsors.

Last years Top 5 winners:

50% 1st, 30% 2nd, 20% 3rd and product prizes for 4 and 5th.

Pryor Commitment

Rawhide

Bite Me Too

Gone Bad

Fish Patrol

If you have any questions please feel free to chime in or email me at [email protected].

We hope to see you between the cans in Harbor Beach!

Ben Milo

HB-MDA Fishing Tourney Commitee

Good ole Michigander humor :lol: ..... Your map is your hand. Put your left hand up and look at your thumb....see where your nail meets the skin on the right side of your thumb? That's Harbor Beach. Haha! If you know how to catch big lake trout this is where you want to be.

Ben, Did you ever run up 25 and get a burger in the Port Hope Hotel??

I fished a few times out of HB, PA, and GSC, about 10 years back. Love the Thumb area. My bros and I won a small tourney out of HB. We took a pounding running against a strong S. wind, and just barely made the weigh in.:)

Yes we have tackled the Port Hope burger many times.

There used to be many tournaments along M-25 from Port Huron to Caseville. There are only a handfull tourney's now for the capatins that like to compete. If you can swing it we would love to see ya there. We have some very nice prize packs. We just got word BIGJON will be on board for some product sponsorship along with many other's like. Riviera,Wolverine Tackle,Fishlander,Ridgeback Rattlers, Raider, Opti-dodger,Titelok, RP2, Shurestrike and many many more. All of our sponsors will be on our dedicated sponsor page as soon as our site get's up and running next week.

Ben