Boat Names

GLF

I will be adding the names to my boats this winter,

The Slickcraft aka "Zero Balance" (this is what the wife says I do to the bank account over boating/fishing) and my jet boat "Twiggy" because she's a skinny lil skinny water boat.

I don't think it's bad luck to change a boats name provided the proper cerimony is performed.

Steve, I heard your boat was named Bumper....:D

My charter is "Sportboat"; again already there when purchased

My other is "Manofish Destiny"; given to her by the Sixshooter :cool::)

My next boat will either be called "ImmediateDivorce" or "GonnaGetBobbited4This"

"Colossus", a 16' Lund. Kind of like calling the big guy "Tiny", only in reverse. My last boat, a 26' Baretta, I named "Sold" as I watched the new owner drive away with it. I believe I was happier that day than on the day I bought it. :)

"MANOFISH DESTINY " IS STILL FOR SALE BY THE WAY.

I will be listing it in the classifieds as soon as I get a new digital. I would import some pics from that other site if I knew how. But alas, I am not savvy enough for that.

Lower price, and full day charter on Sportboat thrown in.

Kind of a different story how I got my boat name (and site name) One day I was fishing in ludington in my 17' tracker boat i used to have, I was talking to some guys in the lot and they asked me my handle so they could contact me on the water, well i had never really chatted on the radio or thought of naming my boat before so i thought about it for a second and looked at my boat and the sticker on the side said Bass Tracker:eek: So I thought well I am not a bass fisherman ,I am a trout fisherman so hense the name TROUT TRACKER. I now have a 18 foot lund tyee but the name stuck with me.:D

Kind of a different story how I got my boat name (and site name) One day I was fishing in ludington in my 17' tracker boat i used to have, I was talking to some guys in the lot and they asked me my handle so they could contact me on the water, well i had never really chatted on the radio or thought of naming my boat before so i thought about it for a second and looked at my boat and the sticker on the side said Bass Tracker:eek: So I thought well I am not a bass fisherman ,I am a trout fisherman so hense the name TROUT TRACKER. I now have a 18 foot lund tyee but the name stuck with me.:D

Hey Larry,

Check this out.............http://trouttracker.com/

• 2 weeks later...

"Take Six" comes from the phrase that movie directors use when they start the same scene over again because someone missed something or made a mistake and they have to start over. Take One was a Rinker, Take Two was a Celebrity, Take Three was a Carver, Takes Four, Five and Six have been Crestliners. Maybe I should have named this one, "That's a wrap!"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

my boat name and handle on the radio as well as screen name is "sarah c". reason for choosing the name even though people mistake me for a lady is because of my fishing buddy and best friend and daughter Sarah Christina Norton.