2008 Lake Huron Stinger Challenge Sign Up!

GLF

HI. can some one bring me up to date on the stinger challenge on lake huron. I see nothing on june calander for the 14th. thanks chuck

Chuck,

The tournament is not in the calendar. This tournament is still happening, and I will be there on the 14th!

Here are the teams that are in the Lake Huron Stinger Challenge.

2008 Stinger Challengers

Priority1/GLF - pd

tltorrice - pd

jWheeler - pd

tripanic - pd

chuck - pd

JimHert - pd

#1riverrat - pd

Walleyealx - pd

7MM Magnum - pd

There will be a lunch at the Lake Huron Stinger, in AuGres.

Menu

BBQ Chicken Sandwiches

LemonOrangeAde

Chips

Jason Wheeler is providing the Chips.

Jack Whitehouse (Priority1 crew) providing buns

I'll provide the BBQ, Lemonade, plates, and cups.

My wife, Jeanice, will deliver the hot food and Cold drink.

Best of Luck to everyone in this tournament, and a warm welcome to everyone.:) Hopefully you will return to the area.

Sorry for the stupid question, but...

Is the au gres city park the same as the state launch near the channel? I looked it up on google maps and it looks as thought the city park is inland a bit. I just wanna make sure I'm heading in the right direction!

Thanks

The Park and campground are behind the Bopp Bush Manufacturing Plant, near the US23 Bridge in AuGres. The Launch Site is near the mouth of the AuGres River. The two places are on the same road on opposite sides of US23, about a mile apart.

ah... sounds good. i know where the state launch is, so its just on the opposite side of us23. thanks!

also, i'm friends with the walkers, they own private marina on that same street corner, they would let me launch for free. would that just make things too confusing? or does it not matter, as long as we are at the city park at the designated times?

thanks again!

ah... sounds good. i know where the state launch is, so its just on the opposite side of us23. thanks!

also, i'm friends with the walkers, they own private marina on that same street corner, they would let me launch for free. would that just make things too confusing? or does it not matter, as long as we are at the city park at the designated times?

thanks again!

Your Welcome.:) Mike is running the tournament, so that is his call.:)

thanks again!

It does not matter where boats launch from. The whats important is that everyone is back on time.

The weather forecast looks good for Saturday. I will see everyone Saturday morning.

Here is the weather forecast for Saturday.

TONIGHT

SOUTHWEST WINDS 5 TO 10 KNOTS...TURNING TO WEST. CLOUDY

DURING THE EVENING. PARTLY CLOUDY OVERNIGHT. SHOWERS AND

THUNDERSTORMS LIKELY INTO THE EARLY MORNING...THEN A CHANCE OF

SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS. WAVES AROUND 1 FOOT.

SATURDAY

WEST WINDS 10 TO 15 KNOTS...TURNING TO SOUTHWEST. PARTLY

SUNNY. WAVES 1 TO 2 FEET.

Thanks to GLF Mike, for running a great tournament and website. Thanks to Michigan Stinger for providing a fantastic lure package at a super price. It was pleasure to have Mike and his two boys aboard. Mike's boys are about 6 and 3 years old, and are the best behaved kids, I have ever seen. Like always, fishing with Big Jack, and rogerh69, makes for a fun trip.