Who's Fishing What Tournaments

GLF

My boat is slipped in Muskegon, so I am planning on fishing the Muskegon, MI - Cabela's Salmon Shootout. I am trying to line up a trailer to haul the boat to South Haven and fish the South Haven, MI - South Haven Steelheaders Big Jon Pro/AM. I would also like to do the Grand Haven, MI - Offshore Challenge Pro/Am.

Anyone else fishing any of the Tournament Trail events, or other big tourney's this year?

I won't be fishing any of the bigger tournaments. I feel that I am at too big of a disadvantage in my boat. I can't run a lot of rods and I don't have enough room to take the different equipment that I need to compete againstthe other boats. I plan on fishing these when I purchase a new boat(hopefully within the next 2 years). But if someone needs an experienced crew member I would love to participate.

We're doing the South Haven Steelheader and that is my only trail event for this year. We may expand next year, especially because my boat is easy to trailer from port to port.

We are also doing the Dreamweaver in Muskegon.

This summer, one of my teammates is getting married, another is having a baby, another is scheduled for knee surgery in June, and my alternate is also getting married! That makes it tough for tourneys. It also is the major reason we're aren't signed up for the West Michigan league because we won't be able to make a lot of the events :eek:

C'mon spring! :D