What is your favorite FLY

I use a White Sparkle fly once in awhile, but I most always use a green glow squid behind a flasher or dodger. I sometimes start with a Dipsy Flasher Fly combo and on the other side the same, but with a glow squid instead of the fly. I have run both flasher fly, flasher squid off the riggers but mostly I run them behind the Dipsys.:)

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

DW Green Glow Action fly behind A MT. Dew on White Spin Doc. Catches fish every time we fish in the Niagara Plume. A.M., P.M., middle of the day. Best in the top 80 feet of water.

An honorable mention goes to the A TOM MIK purple mirage being towed by a Bloody Death Spin Doc. First trip of the year I lost two of these rigs in the first hour on the wire to angry, angry springers. YIKES!

so far Rapture Hyptonist behind a Glow Frog Pro Troll but Siggs mirage behind a Pro troll glow coyote rates second both have brought in a lot of fish this year. Should mention the Siggs has brought in 2 19lb fish but have caught more on the Hypnotist mostly cause I fish it more.